XML to JSON
You can convert an XML file to a JSON file using an XML to JSON converter.
In a matter of seconds, it transforms the XML elements into JSON keys.
How can I convert XML to JSON?
Using our JSON to XML converter, you can also convert your JSON code to XML. You can transform XML code by following the simple procedures below:
- In the left input box, type or paste XML code.
- Select "Right Arrow" from the menu.
What are JSON and XML?
An extensible markup language called XML was explicitly created for storing data. It is a markup language like HTML but without predefined tags.
Reading data from a web server and displaying it on a webpage is typical.
How does the converter function?
Our free utility transforms the XML data into a similar JSON format. The XML attributes will be changed to JSON keys with the prefix "-" if you enter the XML code.
The converted JSON file will look like this if you insert the following code in the XML input box:
When converting XML, the following guidelines will be followed:
- The code's attributes will be handled like any other JSON property.
- A JSON array will be created from the sequence of two or more comparable components.
- The generated property names do not include the namespaces from the code.
About the JSON to XML Converter from ITTools.Tech
This online tool can convert an XML file into a JSON file. Because XML employs several item kinds for which there is no comparable JSON representation, this method is not entirely correct.
- To distinguish them from one another, attributes might be prefixed (@ is used by default).
- 'Similar' element sequences of two or more will be transformed into JSON arrays.
- To determine the JSON type, you can add the attribute _type to your elements (boolean, float, integer, number, string)
- The JSON property #text will be created from terminal #text item types. The options allow for changing this.