The methods include:
- Overcoming base64.
- Modifying variable names to short, non-definable words.
- Using ASCII codes to replace characters with letters in text.
By utilising sophisticated algorithms, obfuscation offers a technique to safeguard your code and minimises the size of your files for speed. You can convert back at any moment, but don't worry; your code will continue to function normally even if it isn't legible.
- Obfuscate your code online to make it unreadable and secure.
- Online jQuery obfuscator is compatible with jQuery as well as algorithms!
- For simple script execution, use online jQuery obfuscation to transform into bookmarks.
- Mootools, DOJO, YUI, and more languages can be converted using an online js obfuscator.
- Online obfuscate lightweight js to reduce file sizes and speed up pages.
Obfuscator Tool: How Does It Operate?
- Swaps symbol names with meaningless ones (hello moto will become 1cd5dg4g1gf, for example).
- Expressions are used in place of numerical constants (for example, 232 will be transformed to 0x29b9+2011-0x2d25).
- Replaces characters in strings with their corresponding hex escape codes (for example, the string "noob" will be changed to "'vcD").
- Entirely deletes comments (if selected, otherwise obfuscates comments)
- Eliminates blank lines, tabs, and spaces from the code.
- Connects all the lines of code and, using sophisticated algorithms, encrypts the earlier steps.