Base64 to Image
Convert Your Base64 to Image
Using a free decoding tool, you may decode Base64 as an image online and get a preview of it right in your browser. Additionally, you will learn some basic details regarding this picture (resolution, MIME type, extension, size). You will also receive a unique link to download the image to your device. Check Image to Base64 if you're looking for the reverse procedure.
What may a Base64 to image decoder be used for?
- This programme makes it easier to convert text or base64 strings to images.
- You can download the converted image as a png file or image.
- You may easily convert your Base64 String to a picture with the aid of this tool.
The Base64 text file can be loaded into the Base64 encoding tool to convert it to an image. Select File by clicking the Upload File button.
Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari all function nicely with Base64 to Image Online on Windows, MAC, and Linux.
How to online convert Base64 to image?
- Fill out the "Base64" field with your string.
- Select "Decode Base64 to Image" from the menu.
- To download the picture, click the filename link.
- Relevant information regarding the decoder
Even though it may be a different file type, the "Base64 to Image" converter will force the decoding result to be shown as an image. Therefore, utilise the Base64 to file converter since it can display various file types if you are unsure that your Base64 string is an image. In any event, go ahead and give it a shot; this converter will let you know if there are any issues.